Thursday, February 14, 2008

Question?

A Message to the reader:

First and foremost I would like to apologize for my lack of posting in the last week. I just put myself into a cough syrup educed coma to come over another assassination attempt on part of the imperialist influenza virus. I plan to make 3-4 posts this weekend and will try to keep a regular habit of posting. However in the daze that follows and overdose of nyquil I asked myself a question about this blog; Who reads it? Who am I writing to out there in cyberspace? Does anyone even read this? So as I continue to post new material I hope any existing readers I have or anyone at all will comment their thoughts about this web page on this posting. Please if you read or like this page at all let me know. Also if you have any revolutionary material to add to the page just email your own post or thoughts to itsthetimeforrevolution@gmail.com. Only together can we overcome.

The Struggle Continues,
Knowledge is Power

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm a house cooley that likes to keep it real by checking in on this site daily...

invaliduser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.